Welcome to our members' blog. Feel free to comment.
To return to, or visit our website, please click on this LINK for our website HOME page, or click HOME tab (above).
Other tabs are to help members with blog posting, website navigation, and other website functions
to help members get the most out our their club's website.
CLICK on PHOTOS to VIEW LARGER.
Return to HOME page


Monday, November 12, 2012

Spent the weekend spraying Lizard Skin into the interior of the '49'.  Put on three coats.  It took so long to dry that I had to clean the spray gun after each coat. I spent more time cleaning the gun than applying the sound deadener!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I don't think you can over-do insulation and sound deadener on our cars. I'd recommend doing under-carpet padding and something on the firewall too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't dry huh? Must have been an east coast lizard. HAHAHA

    I know my truck sure benefited from deadener, not only the sound reduction but because I don't run air conditioning it stops a lot of that road heat as well.You need all the help you can get with a flat black rig!

    Murph

    ReplyDelete