Welcome to our members' blog. Feel free to comment.
To return to, or visit our website, please click on this LINK for our website HOME page, or click HOME tab (above).
Other tabs are to help members with blog posting, website navigation, and other website functions
to help members get the most out our their club's website.
CLICK on PHOTOS to VIEW LARGER.
Return to HOME page


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fun at work

I know most of you don't get to work on old cars and hot rods for a living but I get to and I have to tell you it's fun going to the office every day.
After work I even get to roll one of my wrecks up on the lift and turn a screw or two ...




This is work (though some days the ranch does offer other diversions for my hands and mind)
And after work I get to play with my toys ...


Most days Herb comes to play in the shop as well so if you want to find one of us at any time, the best place on the ranch to look is the "Big" shop.

Murph

No comments:

Post a Comment