Welcome to our members' blog. Feel free to comment.
To return to, or visit our website, please click on this LINK for our website HOME page, or click HOME tab (above).
Other tabs are to help members with blog posting, website navigation, and other website functions
to help members get the most out our their club's website.
CLICK on PHOTOS to VIEW LARGER.
Return to HOME page


Monday, May 13, 2013

Website update notification.

Hi all,
Hopefully all our members check out our website, and blog. Not much updating done of late, but today there has been a heap of things done. Check them out. 

Not only has our main website image changed, with entry form and news of the 2014 show been put up, but many events have been added to the calendar - remember ... you can set up to receive reminders to events. And I'm a good one to talk about this. The last meeting I went to I remembered to set a reminder, and attended accordingly. Last meeting (May) I missed, and I blame it on not doing a reminder. :)

Anyway - the member area (links tab) has been updated with newsletters. And hope to do some more this afternoon. I'm looking at a potential different way of doing the photo albums, if I have time. So there are some areas for you to check out. All the best to all. Enjoy your drive time!

No comments:

Post a Comment